Cover Base #03 NaiLac 7ml
Cover Base #03 is a hybrid builder base coat in the hue of dim pink with a drop of beige. It strengthens the natural nail plate, reduces any unevenness, "glues" any cracks and allows to extend the nail on a form by up to 4 mm.
A fast way to do hybrid manicure? Cover Base! A 2 in 1 base coat - the base and the colour at the same time, so it is a reliable Paint & Go! Two layers of Cover Base #01 and covering the styling with a top coat is a guarantee of beautiful, natural manicure with the effect of manicured, clean hands.
Cover Base #03 is a hybrid builder base coat in the hue of dim pink with a drop of beige. It strengthens the natural nail plate, reduces any unevenness, "glues" any cracks and allows to extend the nail on a form by up to 4 mm. Very efficient and, at the same time, exceptionally delicate for the natural plate, the base may be successfully used by individuals with sensitive skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
On a prepared, degreased and primed nail, apply two layers of the Cover Base #01 and cure each in the lamp. Then cover the styling with a matte or gloss top coat.
BE SURE to shake the bottle well before use in order to mix the pigments well.
• It is easy to apply - it has self-levelling properties
• It does not wrinkle in the lamp, does not shrink during curing, oxidation and it does not change colour
• Does not contain formaldehyde
• Tested by individuals with AD
• Instant and easy to apply
• Perfect to be used on natural, gel, acrylic nails
• It dissolves in the #NailOFF fluid
• Time of curing in the LED lamp: 30 seconds, and in UV - 60 seconds
• Recommended by the brand of Professionals - SPN Nails Professional
- Nail polish color
- Hybrid base for weak, delicate and damaged nails
- Medium thick
- Dusty pink with a drop of beige
- Two layers
- Curing time
- Dual LED NaiLac: 60 seconds, UV 36W: 90 seconds
- ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HEMA, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE, TRIMETHYLBENZOYL DIPHENYLPHOSPHINE OXIDE +/- CI 45410, CI 15850, CI 19140, CI 77742, CI 77510, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77288
You might also like